Are you ready to get started on your homebuyer or renter education? SEHP would love to schedule your first appointment. Please help us start the process by filling out the following forms and we will contact you to schedule your appointment:
1. Fill out the following 4 forms to get started with homebuyer education:
2. SEHP staff will contact you to set up the education session, class, or online.
3. Provide feedback Evaluation Form
4. Receive the benefits of being a knowledgeable first-time homebuyer with loan or down payment assistance and by becoming a homeowner.
Renters: If you're interested in only renter education, you need to only fill out the Information Form.
By filling out the forms, you agree to the following participation disclosure.
- I hereby request the services of Sioux Empire Housing Partnership's (SEHP) Education Center for Homeownership.
- I agree to provide any information required by SEHP in order to complete the program.
- I agree to give permission to any lender from which I obtain a mortgage to discuss my loan and any delinquencies with SEHP staff.
- I agree to give permission to SEHP to share information with Sioux Falls Community Development or my employer (if applicable) for the purpose of evaluating my request for resources.
- I understand that SEHP does not charge a fee to participate in the Homebuyer Education Program.
- I understand that SEHP may recommend several mortgage loan product(s) or down payment assistance. However, I also understand that SEHP is NOT responsible for any lender decision, and has NO authority to approve or deny any mortgage application.
- I understand that completion of the SEHP Homebuyer Education Program is not a guarantee that any mortgage application will be approved.
- I agree to hold SEHP harmless for any losses, claims, liabilities or damages alleged to arise from SEHP's services.
- I understand that SEHP resources, including real estate services, may be available to me, but I am under no obligation to utilize these services.
The Sioux Empire Housing Partnership (SEHP), Homeownership Education Resource Organization (H.E.R.O.) and HUD require a full disclosure of potential and actual conflicts of interest so that you are in a position to make fully informed decisions. It is up to you to choose whom you would like to work within the mortgage and real estate arena; you are not obligated to receive any mortgage or real estate services.
In working with you to provide Homebuyer Education and/or counseling, the client, is not obligated to receive, purchase or utilize any other services offered by the organization, or its exclusive partners, in order to receive housing counseling services.
You further understand that our agency is required to provide you with information on other affordable mortgage product and/or real estate services available to you in the marketplace and that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are receiving the best mortgage product and/or real estate services for your individual or family needs.